The 2014 Player Card is now available!
The 2014 Player Card will feature 27 of the county’s best golf courses! Please keep in mind that the golf courses in our community support The First Tee of Brunswick County by being on this card. We are incredibly grateful to them for being such a valuable partner.
Be sure to order your card now!
It is of the utmost importance to us that all Player Card holders obey the rules and regulations of the Player Card and act in accordance with The First Tee's Nine Core Values. Failure to do so will result in being barred from purchasing Player Cards in future years and/or having Player Card privileges for the current year revoked.
The following are the rules and regulations of the 2014 Player Card:
- Once received, Player Card holders are expected to sign their card and pledge to abide by all rules listed below. The First Tee’s Code of Conduct (Respect for Myself, Respect for Others, and Respect for My Surroundings) along with our Core Values of honesty, integrity, courtesy, responsibility, and sportsmanship must be followed at all times. Failure to follow these rules and The First Tee’s Core Values will result in being prohibited from purchasing a Player Card in future years.
- $100.00 player card fee to benefit The First Tee of Brunswick County.
- Valid 1/1/2014 through 12/31/2014 except as noted.
- Open to Brunswick County Residents ONLY.
- You MUST identify yourself as a cardholder PRIOR to asking for an available tee-time. If you do not identify yourself as a Player Card holder prior to making the tee time, the course DOES NOT have to honor your tee time when you arrive to play.
- Courses have the discretion to book Player Card holders’ tee times as they best accommodate the course’s tee sheets.
- Tee Times may only be made 48 hours in advance, unless otherwise noted.
- Every Player must have a Player Card & valid Brunswick County Driver’s License to present at the course on the day of play.
- The Player Card entitles you to play each course one time in the calendar year.
- Every golfer in your party must possess their own Player Card in order to receive the $25 rate.
- Card holders pay an all-inclusive fee of $25.00 the day of play at the course.
- Proper golf attire is required.
- As always, there is a limit of one card per person for 2014.
The participating courses for the 2014 Player Card are:
- Bald Head Island (Tee Times Available After Noon Only; Not Valid Memorial Day through Labor Day)
- Brick Landing Golf Club
- Brierwood Golf Club
- Brunswick Plantation
- Cape Fear National (January, February, November, December – Tee Times Available All Day; March-October – Tee Times Available After Noon Only)
- Carolina National
- Carolina Shores
- Crow Creek (Tee Times Available After Noon Only)
- Lockwood Folly
- Magnolia Greens (Tee Times Available After Noon Only)
- Oak Island Golf Club
- Ocean Ridge Plantation – Leopard's Chase (24 hour notice required)
- Ocean Ridge Plantation – Lion's Paw (24 hour notice required)
- Ocean Ridge Plantation – Panther's Run (24 hour notice required)
- Ocean Ridge Plantation – Tiger's Eye (24 hour notice required)
- Oyster Bay
- Pearl - East
- Pearl - West
- River's Edge Golf Club
- Sandpiper Bay
- Sea Trail - Byrd
- Sea Trail - Jones
- Sea Trail - Maples
- The Lakes
- Thistle Golf Club
We appreciate your use of our Core Values of HONESTY and INTEGRITY as you purchase this card and support the youth of Brunswick County!
If you have any questions or need any additional information, please contact us via email or at (910) 754-5288(910) 754-5288.
Thank you for your continued support of The First Tee of Brunswick County's Player Card!