The 2015 Player Card is now available for pre-sale!
The 2015 Player Card can now be ordered online. Please note that no cards will be mailed out until the 1st week of December! Through the months of December and January, any cards ordered online will be mailed out once a week. If you would like to receive your card sooner, cards can be picked up in our office beginning December 1st.
The 2015 Player Card will feature 25 of the county’s best golf courses! Additionally, this year's card will also include 11 courses from The Grand Strand. Please keep in mind that the golf courses in our community support The First Tee of Brunswick County by being on this card. We are incredibly grateful to them for being such a valuable partner.
Be sure to order your card now!
It is of the utmost importance to us that all Player Card holders obey the rules and regulations of the Player Card and act in accordance with The First Tee's Nine Core Values. Failure to do so will result in being barred from purchasing Player Cards in future years and/or having Player Card privileges for the current year revoked.
The following are the rules and regulations of the 2015 Player Card:
- Once received, Player Card holders are expected to sign their card and pledge to abide by all rules listed below. The First Tee’s Code of Conduct (Respect for Myself, Respect for Others, and Respect for My Surroundings) along with our Core Values of honesty, integrity, courtesy, responsibility, and sportsmanship must be followed at all times. Failure to follow these rules and The First Tee’s Core Values will result in being prohibited from purchasing a Player Card in future years.
- $100.00 player card fee to benefit The First Tee of Brunswick County.
- Valid 1/1/2015 through 12/31/2015 except as noted.
- Open to Brunswick County Residents ONLY, even with the addition of a handful of Grand Strand courses.
- You MUST identify yourself as a cardholder PRIOR to asking for an available tee-time. If you do not identify yourself as a Player Card holder prior to making the tee time, the course DOES NOT have to honor your tee time when you arrive to play.
- Courses have the discretion to book Player Card holders’ tee times as they best accommodate the course’s tee sheets.
- Tee Times may only be made 48 hours in advance, unless otherwise noted.
- Every Player must have a Player Card & valid state issued photo ID with Brunswick County address to present at the course on the day of play. If you cannot present your Player Card or state issued photo ID to the course at the time of play, the course reserves the right to refuse your play or to charge you their full rate.
- The Player Card entitles you to play each course one time in the calendar year.
- Every golfer in your party must possess their own Player Card in order to receive the $28 rate.
- Card holders pay an all-inclusive fee of $28.00 the day of play at the course.
- Proper golf attire is required.
- As always, there is a limit of one card per person for 2015.
The participating Brunswick County courses for the 2015 Player Card are
- Brick Landing Golf Club
- Brierwood Golf Club
- Brunswick Plantation
- Cape Fear National (January, February, November, December – Tee Times Available All Day; March-October – Tee Times Available After Noon Only)
- Carolina National
- Carolina Shores
- Crow Creek (Tee Times Available After Noon Only)
- Farmstead (24 Hour Notice Required)
- Lockwood Folly (Tee Times Available After Noon Only)
- Meadowlands (24 Hour Notice Required)
- Oak Island Golf Club
- Ocean Ridge Plantation – Leopard's Chase (24 Hour Notice Required)
- Ocean Ridge Plantation – Lion's Paw (24 Hour Notice Required)
- Ocean Ridge Plantation – Panther's Run (24 Hour Notice Required)
- Ocean Ridge Plantation – Tiger's Eye (24 Hour Notice Required)
- Oyster Bay (Tee Times Available After Noon Only)
- Pearl - East
- Pearl - West
- River's Edge Golf Club
- Sandpiper Bay
- Sea Trail - Byrd
- Sea Trail - Jones
- Sea Trail - Maples
- The Lakes
- Thistle Golf Club
Please note that even with the addition of the Grand Strand courses, the Player Card is open ONLY to residents of Brunswick County with a valid Brunswick County driver’s license. Card holders must be prepared to present their driver’s license to the course on the day of play. If the card holder cannot present a valid Brunswick County license, the course reserves the right to invalidate the card for the remainder of the year! The participating Grand Strand courses for the 2015 Player Card are:
The participating Grand Strand courses for the 2015 Player Card are:
If you have any questions or need any additional information, please contact us via email or at (910) 754-5288(910) 754-5288.
Thank you for your continued support of The First Tee of Brunswick County's Player Card!