Here is some important information to know before your arrival to camp!
- Only prescription medicine will be accepted. All medications will be collected by staff upon check-in and logged. Medicine must be in the original prescription containers with the original prescription label. Medications are not permitted in the dorm rooms (please note this does not include inhalers.) Please notify the staff of over-the-counter medications. Medications are dispensed by the CLA staff as prescribed.
- No outside food or drinks are permitted.
- You are welcome to bring cell phones, but will not be allowed to be on them during structured activities . The CLA staff is not responsible for lost or damaged electronics.
- Please remember that it is hot here during the summer! The average temperatures are in the high 80’s-90’s, with humidity levels in the 90’s. Please pack accordingly!
Please ensure your child has the following items upon check-in:
- Bedding for twin mattress (pillow, sheet, blankets)
- Bath towel
- Wash Cloth
- Hair Dryer (if necessary)
- Athletic shoes
- Flip Flops
- Bathing suit-We do go to the beach on Wednesday!
- NO cutoff shorts or cut off jeans
- Dress code is casual
- Combination lock for locker (optional)
- Insect repellent
- Golf Clubs-We have sets here for your child if they do not own their own golf clubs
PLEASE NOTE: Our facility is a 100% weapon, knife, lighter, drug, alcohol and tobacco free facility. We have a zero tolerance for these items.