Registration for summer camp is now open!
Please read the following carefully before proceeding to the registration page.
- Camps are for participants 7 years of age and older.
- Cost is $40 per week for Brunswick County residents and $50 for non-county residents.
- Scholarships are available. Please email Shannon@thefirstteebc.org for a scholarship application.
- Campers are welcome and encouraged to attend more than one session.
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis. Paying at the time of registration is the only way to guarantee your campers spot.
- Because our camps often have a waiting list, showing up to your registered camp is important. Failure to “show” at the camp for which your child is registered without letting the office know in advance will result in no allowance to attend an alternate camp and program fees will not be credited or refunded.
- Camps run Tuesday-Friday from 8:30-11:30am and are staffed by volunteers and Jr. Coaches.
- All camps are conducted at our home facility in Shallotte at The Golf Park at Cinghiale Creek. (445 Tarkln Court NW, Shallotte, NC 28470).
- Be sure to send snacks for your child each day. Summer Packs, which include a cinch sack, The First Tee of Brunswick County reusable water bottle and The First Tee sunglasses, will be available for purchase for $5.00 throughout the camp.
- Please be sure your camper is dressed comfortably and is wearing close-toed shoes.
- Sunscreen is available at our facility. However, we strongly encourage you to apply sunscreen to your child before they arrive for programming.
- All campers MUST be signed in and out by their parent/guardian.
There are two ways to register. You can fill out the form online and pay via credit/debit card. (There will need to be separate transactions for each session attending if paying online.) Or you can print and mail in your registration form and send in a check. **Remember these spots fill up fast. We suggest paying online to reserve your spot immediately!** For more information, please call our office at 910-754-5288.